At Aldebaran Group we consider your personnal data as extremely important, and our policy explain how we protect and keep confidential all the information that you entrust us.
Data protection officer
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
CV and information related to job application
When you apply for a job on our portal, we ask you for information which are important and legitimate in the process of recruitment and that we need to collect in your interest and the recruitment needs such as first name, last name, email, phone, CV and messages exchanges by email or private chat.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In accordance with GDPR, you can invoke the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data are processed and to receive the data concerned;
- Right to withdraw consent, where your data is processed on the basis of your consent. You can invoke this right at any time without having to give a reason.
- Right to rectification: the right to have incorrect data rectified and to supplement incomplete data;
- Right to delete: the right to have personal data erased where possible;
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, where that processing is based on your legitimate interest;
- Right to restrict processing: the right to ask for data processing to be put on hold for a certain period;
- Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to send them to a third party;
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.