- Offered Salary50000€ - 100000€ per year
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
You have the experience of managing projects such as electro-mechanical solutions integrated in skids, containers or shelters used on industrial sites for gas monitoring or gas processing ?
you have the ambition to support manufacturers in the ecological transition of their projects and processes in order to reach the zero carbon? Don’t hesitate and join us now
YOUR TASKS :
– Manage the project team by setting and monitoring performance objectives
– Ensure that the project is planned, organized and exectued in accordance with the business management sysem
– Control all the projects from strategy,conception, developement, planning, implementation and comissioning.
– Report the progress of all the internal and external projects
– Making decisions including risk management in all the departments affected by the project
– Implement site performance monitoring indicators
– Participate in the sales process, implementation and preparation of technical presentations of the subject area.
– Participate at the management of manufacturing the different electro-mechanicals equipments.
YOUR PROFILE :
– The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing electro-mechanicals equipments fabrication and design
– You have an engineering industrial degree with business capabilities for electro-mechanicals integrated solutions.
– You have are fluent in German, English and French language
– 10 years of professional experience as project manager in a industrial environment.
– You have a strong sense of expertise that allows you to identify areas for improvement or change in order to achieve the goals set for carbon reduction
– You have experience of electro-mechanical skids or assimilated integrated solutions
You are not only an excellent manager, but you are committed to delivering your project with a limited impact on the environment, finding the best cost-effective solutions to reduce the project’s carbon footprint and limit the impact on the project location.
The Aldebaran Group operates in the energy and infrastructure sectors, supporting its customers in France and abroad. The company helps customers who are committed to reducing their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero as soon as possible.
Similarly, we recruit the best technical and managerial profiles that will help our client move in this direction as soon as possible. This does not limit us to recruiting environmental specialists, but we consider net zero to be an essential part of their business.
Join us to make the world greener NOW!