- Offered Salary40000€ - 70000€ per year
- IndustryGas, Renewables
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
Working as an engineer in Paris area, motivated to support international projects with the lowest carbon impact possible. You will work on various voltage level up to 33kV.
Reporting to the Electrical engineering manager, you are in charge of a variety of activities such as small and medium size projects for old and new offshore platforms worldwide.
You have experience in
– Electrical engineering offshore (wind and/or oil and gas)
– Brown field design, modification, revamping, modernization
– Medium size projects (from 100KE to 5MEURO)
– Tendering (scope, definition; costing, evaluation)
– Extracting engineering information from CAD drawings
– Preparing engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs
– Performing design calculations related to electrical works such as low voltage distribution network, medium voltage and high voltage networks
– interfacing with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments
– Reviewing shop drawings, supplier drawing and technical submittals
– Preparing and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents
– Providing technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and lower level Engineers working on the same project
– Qualification: Engineering degree or equivalent.
– Experience: 15 years and minimum 10 years in a similar position Good communication and negotiations skills.
You are not only an excellent electrical engineer, but you are committed to perform your scope with the lower impact on the environment, finding the best cost effective solutions to lower the project carbon footprint, and limit the impact on the location where the project is performed.
Aldebaran Group is working in various industries, supporting clients worldwide. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best technical and managerial profiles that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !