- Offered Salary35000€ - 70000€ per year
- IndustryGas, Process, Renewables
- QualificationBachelor / Bac+4
This position is a long term position reporting to the Project Manager for medium size turnkey industrial projects engineering and managed from France (outside Paris area).
Projects final destination can be France but also outside of France in Europe and worldwide.
You will be part of the project team in charge of all planning aspects from early stage FEED, engineering, construction till startup
As planning engineer, you have the responsibility for
· Prepare under Primavera the various plannings required for the project
· Analyzing and updating the management of the project, providing efficient information
· Analyse, challenge, review, integrate subcontrators planning
· Manage planning interface
· Inform about delays in packages, anticipating them as much as possible
· The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the successful planification of scopes on industrial projects turnkey such as power plants, industrial plants, petrochemical plants, chemical plants, factories,….
· You have been involved in technically & commercially complex portfolios / projects
· Deep knowledge of Primavera
· Understanding of civil, electro-mechanical scopes and timelines associated
· You have worked on international development, with subcontractors and suppliers from various countries
You are not only an excellent planning engineer, but you are committed to perform your scope with the lower impact on the environment, finding the best cost effective solutions to lower the project carbon footprint, and limit the impact on the location where the project is performed.
Aldebaran Group is working in Energy and infrastructures, supporting clients in France and abroad. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best engineers and managers that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !