- Offered Salary40000€ - 80000€ per year
- QualificationDiploma / DUT/BTS/Bac+2
You have experience of maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical networks underground up to 33kv
Reporting to the Electrical engineering manager, you will have the responsibility to perform an electrical audit and troubleshooting mission in various countries to identify and solve technical issues on electrical networks (LV, MV and up to 33kV)
You have experience in
– Electrical maintenance or commissioning onshore on networks (wind and/or oil and gas)
– You have done troubleshooting on networks (at transformer, cables, cable junctions, protections…)
– You have performed commissioning and energization of electrical network and substation 33kV and above
– You have worked in countries outside of Europe, and are used to international, multi-cultural working environment
– You have a deep understanding of design, engineering of electrical networks
– You are fluent in French and English
This is a 6 months short term assignment which could be converted into long term assignment for the best candidates
– Qualification: Engineering degree or equivalent.
– Experience: 15 years and minimum 10 years in a similar position Good communication and negotiations skills.
You are not only an excellent electrical engineer, but you are committed to perform your scope with the lower impact on the environment, finding the best cost effective solutions to lower the project carbon footprint, and limit the impact on the location where the project is performed.
Aldebaran Group is working in various industries, supporting clients worldwide. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best technical and managerial profiles that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !