- Offered Salary30000€ - 60000€ per year
- IndustryElectrical networks, Renewables
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
Job Description Electrical Engineer
You have the experience of working on the engineering phase of projects such as electro-mechanical solutions integrated in skids, containers or shelters used on industrial sites for gas monitoring or gas processing?
you have the ambition to support manufacturers in the ecological transition of their projects and processes in order to reach the zero carbon? Don’t hesitate and join us now
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of projects.
– Design and engineering of switchgears and control systems for industrial plants
– Definition and engineering of power rectifiers
– Design calculations related to electrical works such as low voltage distribution network, medium voltage and high voltage networks
– Development of manufacturing and circuit diagram documents
– Preparation of specifications of plant documentation
– Definition of material specifications and quantity
– Identification of interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments
– Engineering degree with a focus on electrical engineering
– Experience: minimum 10 years as a electrical engineer
– Knowledge: Very good skills of MS Office and industrial software
– Language: German and English mandatory
You are not only an excellent electrical engineer, but you are committed to perform your scope with the lower impact on the environment, finding the best cost-effective solutions to lower the project carbon footprint, and limit the impact on the location where the project is performed.
Aldebaran Group is working in various industries, supporting clients worldwide. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best technical and managerial profiles that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !