- Offered Salary35000€ - 60000€ per year
- IndustryGas, Renewables
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
You work as a Technical Safety Engineer in the Paris region, motivated to support the development of an international LNG project with the lowest possible carbon impact. You will be responsible for the Safety design for the LNG project.
· Share with other disciplines the different practice and standards for safety in LNG environment
· Define safety concepts in line with LNG regulations
· Set up safety details during design phase
· Work on the design for fire and gas, ESD, security systems
· Work on safety application and demonstration
· Identify and assess risks in the project design
· Establish safety procedures
Experience of LNG projects is mandatory
Good knowledge of oil & gas design and operations
Good knowledge of international environmental standards
Knwoledge of Sil, Hazid, Hazop
Softwares such as FLACS, DNV-PHAST are well known to you
Languages: Fluent French and English
Master degree or Engineering degree in Safety or Petroleum
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Safety in LNG projects
You have a strong sense of expertise that allows you to identify areas for improvement or change in order to achieve the goals set for carbon reduction
You are not only an excellent Technical Safety Engineer, but you are committed to delivering safety expertise with a limited impact on the risks, finding the best design solutions to ensure safety.
Aldebaran Group is working in Energy and infrastructures, supporting clients in France and abroad. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best engineers and managers that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !