- Offered Salary45000€ - 75000€ per year
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
This is an opportunity to join as permanent staff an international operator. ALDEBARAN Group act as a recruitment firm on this specific opportunity.
You work as a Project Manager in charge of the conversion of a floating vessel, in the Paris region, motivated to support the development of an international LNG project aiming at reducing gas emissions , with the lowest possible carbon impact.
You will be working as part of a global business with activities in many countries across Europe and the rest of the world. The position may require frequent travel to various locations, and will include some expatriation outside of Europe in Asia or Middle East.
· Lead the project from concept design to final completion
· Ensure all subcontracts scopes are delivered on time, to budget and quality following the highest industry practice and observing the maximum respect for Health, Safety and Environment to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
· Implement offshore standards, procedures, tools, best practices and quality requirements
· Analyse technical problems and make the necessary modifications
· Supervise fabrication
· Provide support during commissioning and startup phases
· Control your budget and planning
· Ensure contracts are set to highest standart with subcontractors
Experience of conversion of small to medium size vessels such as FPU, FPSO, FSRU is mandatory
Experience as a project manager on projects above 50 MUSD
Good knowledge of LNG design and operations
Good knowledge of international environmental standards
Languages: Fluent French and English
Master degree or Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 5 years’ experience in offshore vessel projects and 5 years as project manager
An overall 10 years of working experience is expected
You have a strong sense of expertise that allows you to identify areas for improvement or change in order to achieve the goals set for carbon reduction
You are not only an excellent project manager, but you are committed to delivering projects with the lowest carbon impact.
Aldebaran Group is working in Energy and infrastructures, supporting clients in France and abroad. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best engineers and managers that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !