- Offered Salary40000€ - 75000€ per year
- IndustryGas, Process
- QualificationMaster / Bac+5
You work as a Lead Process Engineer in the Paris region, motivated to support the development of an international LNG project with the lowest possible carbon impact. You will be responsible for the process design for the LNG project.
· Contribute to the calculation and sizing of equipment for cryogenic processes
· Write technical notes
· Analyse technical problems and make the necessary modifications
· Carry out technological monitoring of LNG processes
· Collaborate with the different departments to realize the process design
· Follow the development of LNG project management
· Prepare the follow-up of subcontracting
· Be the referent of a team of engineers in the process design
Experience of LNG projects is mandatory
Experience as a Senior/Lead Process Engineer
Good knowledge of oil & gas design and operations
Good knowledge of international environmental standards
Knwoledge of Hysys, Fathom, Arrow
Languages: Fluent French and English
Master degree or Engineering degree in Process Engineering
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Process in LNG projects
You have a strong sense of expertise that allows you to identify areas for improvement or change in order to achieve the goals set for carbon reduction
You are not only an excellent Lead Process Engineer, but you are committed to delivering process expertise to find the best design solutions to contribute in LNG projects.
Aldebaran Group is working in Energy and infrastructures, supporting clients in France and abroad. The company helps clients committed to lowering their carbon and environmental impact in the coming years, aiming to reach net zero at the earliest.
Similarly, we recruit the best engineers and managers that will help our client to move in that direction as early as possible. This doesn’t limit us to recruiting environmental specialist but any talent considering that net zero is an essential approach in their activity.
Join us to make the world a greener place NOW !